Friday, January 21, 2011

You Can Count on God's Promises

I am going to share just a few thoughts from St. Padre Pio that I believe would most help you today.

St. Padre Pio knew Scripture so well, it was implanted by the Holy Spirit in his heart and soul. Padre Pio always trusted God's promises in Scripture. For example, often he would quote the verse that says that "God will not test you beyond that which you are able to bear but will, with the testing, also provide a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it." (1 Corinthians 10:13 paraphrased)

Padre Pio always believed this Scripture too: "When I am weak, Christ is strong in me." (2 Corinthians 12:9-10 paraphrased)

And, Padre Pio believed Philippians 4:13: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

You, too, my friend, can claim those same promises. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers