Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Look to Heaven

Again this week I'd like to share with you some of Saint Padre Pio's words that have seldom been seen, heard, or read. I found these in an out-of-print book, Padre Pio Teaches Us, which I received from St. Pio's good friend Dorothy Guadiose, who also is a dear friend of mine and who told me to write my first book about Padre Pio, which was published and which led to more published books about him. (All accomplished by Christ's grace through St. Pio, Our Lady, and my Holy Guardian Angel, of course!)

The book I will quote for you today was written by Father Nello Castello and, as I said, is called Padre Pio Teaches Us. Here is what Saint Padre Pio says to you today, my dear friend:

(1. If Cain was lost, as he was, it was not for having killed his brother, but for having douted forgiveness, for not admitting that God had the attribute of mercy.

(2. Jesus wants you to seek Him always. Love is repaid by love.

(3. Talk little and work hard. Seek Jesus always and you will find Him.

(4. Look at Heaven and see how beautiful it is. Rest assured that Jesus is with you.

(5. Men are all turning their backs on us, but God is not. He is always with us. Let us try to get closer and closer to Him.

(6. Let us abandon ourselves into God's hands ever more because there is precious little to hope for from man.

(7. May Jesus bind you tighter and tighter to His Divine Heart. May He relieve your suffering and take you into His final embrace, which will take place in Heaven.

That last quote is St. Padre Pio's blessing for you today--and every day--my friend, and my blessing for you too. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers