Thursday, August 11, 2011

Saint Padre Pio Tells You: "Jesus Has EXcused You!"

Perhaps today you would enjoy hearing Saint Padre Pio’s own words in answer to specific questions people posed to him?
For example, one day a friend asked Padre Pio, “The strong woman God talks about in the Bible, what is that woman like?” Saint Padre Pio answered, “She is a woman who fears God, who even at the cost of sacrifice does God’s will.”

Another time a person asked Padre Pio, “Father Pio, is it okay to criticize a man who blasphemes?” Saint Pio answered, “It is very holy and very right.”

Someone wanted to know why Jesus said to His disciples that He would go and prepare a place for them in Heaven. Saint Pio answered, “Because this is what He did after the Resurrection.” The person then asked, “Did He do this for us too?” And Padre Pio answered, “For everybody!”

One friend asked Padre Pio, “I’m worried that Jesus, because of my sins, has accused me before His Father. Has He accused me, Padre Pio?” And what did Padre Pio reply? He said, with a tender smile, “No, He has EXcused you, instead!”

And may I end today, my dear friend in Christ, with a verse from the Bible that backs up totally what Saint Padre Pio just said? Here it is: “If we confess our sins, Jesus is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:9)

Amen, and thank You, Jesus, my Lord and my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers